Sunday 25 June 2017

Meet our new tree pruners

Well there is Daisy, Poppy and Rosie .Why would you name tree pruners you must be thinking. They are in fact goats. So the three grandchildren now have a goat a piece. I do remember that we had some when I was young and they were a nightmare climbing on the farm building roofs and then pretending they were frightening and us having to get a ladder to get them down. I just wish they didn't have horns

And Nicholas had hatched some ducklings off, so they are in the guinea pig house as it was vacant at this moment in time and they are too young yet to turn out on the pond....talk about animal farm . The grandchildren love all these different things and they nearly came home from Malton market yesterday with some pink hares. Trouble is I really think they would like a pony but it is a definite no from their dad so I need to work on that one .