Saturday 29 June 2013

What a pretty wedding

A few photos of the day when Emily Thompson became Mrs Slingsby and Andy Slingsby was a bachelor no longer. We attend the evening reception of Andy and Emily who have since gone off in their camper van to spend their honeymoon at Glastonbury. It was such a pretty wedding and I can only describe the colour theme as sweet pea colours.There was so many different ideas that they had used to create such a different day . An ice cream stall was outside. To my delight on the bar was a basket filled with bars of chocolate.I promise I only had one a Wispa bar. Bunting decked the marque.We got them some mugs with a bunting theme on as I guessed right that Emily would go for this vintage look. The camper van was set up you could go into it and record a message of good wishes to them -all their young friends were lined up to do just this . There was the biggest cheese board I had ever seen. And the music was great, all those dances you could dance to- well Pip Garbutt's band was playing so you could expect it to a good time. One of the photos is of Ann -Emily's mum with Kitty Greenly who is looking good for 92.