Monday 4 February 2013

the Moors and More

Susan Briggs and Katrina McLees have been busy working behind the scenes on the new Moors and More project. Today was the first cluster meeting throughout the North York Moors National Park. So off I trotted to the Downe Arms at Wykeham near Scarborough. It was lovely to meet, at long last, Tricia from RealStaithes.com. They have a great article in the Coast magazine March 2013.... But I saw it first.... As you know I love the sea and have always wanted to go on one of their day courses but they seem to be held when I have lots of breakfasts to cook so have never got yet.Tricia and I are hoping to work together to offer guests staying here the opportunity to stay here and also to sample the delights of the sea. Coast and Country. Robin Hood Caravan Park and Treasure Trails are busy hatching a plan too. Jack is set to do doggy days with both his gundogs and another kind of dog too.This will be of interest to old and young alike. Holidays are about relaxing but often people like to learn a bit too and this is what this is all about.Here you see Susan and Katrina getting my undivided attention. I didn't want to miss anything so it was eyes forward....