Thursday 21 July 2011

Harrogate Home and Gift Exhibition




My visit to Harrogate was two fold as I went to the Home and Gift exhibition too. It is 5 years since I went. After serving breakfasts and leaving Jack with enough food for his lunch and supper so he didnt die of starvation I set off. Jumping on to a park and ride bus into town made it so easy. Soon I was registered and was looking at all the wears on displays. Lovely to see the new ideas -remembering the old contacts and seeing what is new. All a wonderful melting pot. For some they go everyday ,sip Pimms and take it at a leisurely pace.Leisurely didn't come into my programme .It was off at quick trot, 2 days later my feet are still feeling very sad. Its hard going walking on concrete when you are used to walking on grass at home. There were some lovely things and here are a couple that caught my eye.with Rubi-Sue and imminent baby in minds. The Scandinavian displays won hand down.