Monday 26 July 2010

London's High Society Wedding ......


Trillions of guests flocked to North Yorkshire over the weekend to the wedding of the year for a local girl and her beau. It was a very busy time for me with wedding guests staying. I would just like to thank them all for being such considerate and fun guests.I am sure they enjoyed the sunshine and the fresh air as they said outside picnicing on the lawn as quiet as mice. The girls had wonderful outfits and even more wonderful hats. The men looked very dapper in the morning suits.I can only think that a certain university in Scotland had done such a marvellous job of making them the people they are and would certainly recommend sending your "little treasures" there. To the early risers I hope you will get lots of fun from your puppy.Maybe these shoes were not made for walking but were certainly made for partying.